- De Panne Beach
- 11 min walk
- Flemish Visitors' and Nature Education Centre
- 12 min walk
- Plopsaland De Panne
- 3 min drive
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in De Panne, Hotel ibis De Panne is in the city centre and near the beach. Paul Delvaux Museum and Ten Duinen Abbey Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Spanish Pavilion and St. Walburga's Church. Don't miss Plopsaland De Panne.
- De Panne Beach - 11 min walk
- Flemish Visitors' and Nature Education Centre - 12 min walk
- Plopsaland De Panne - 3 min drive
- Paul Delvaux Museum - 4 min drive
- St. Charles Mill - 10 min drive
- De Panne Station - 3 min drive
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
Hotel ibis De Panne
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 13 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very friendly and helpful staff. Convenient for town. Would have liked kettle in room. Would book again.