- Daytona Beach Boardwalk
- 5 min walk
- Daytona Beach Bandshell
- 6 min walk
- King's Pizza & Mediterranean
- 1 min walk
- Italian Pizza and Grill
- 2 min walk
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Plaza Resort & Spa is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Daytona Beach Bandshell and Peabody Auditorium are cultural highlights, while Daytona Beach Boardwalk is a notable landmark. Daytona Lagoon Waterpark and Congo River Golf - Daytona Beach are also worth visiting.
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk - 5 min walk
- Daytona Beach Bandshell - 6 min walk
- Ocean Walk Shoppes - 8 min walk
- Daytona Lagoon Waterpark - 9 min walk
- Ocean Center - 10 min walk
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.) - 16 min drive
- King's Pizza & Mediterranean - 1 min walk
- Italian Pizza and Grill - 2 min walk
- Atlantic Jack's - 2 min walk
- Robbie O'Connell's Pub - 2 min walk
- Molly Brown's Lounge - 2 min walk
About this property
Plaza Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 22.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 13.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overall experience at the hotel was great, never had a problem with anything. Staff was helpful and very nice, pool and back of hotel is very pretty, maybe more flowers or palm trees would be nice? Not sure how the other rooms were or looked but we stayed on the top floor. Our room was clean when we walked in, I did not see anything dirty or wrong. I also thought the beds were comfortable to sleep in. Only complaint I had was that our room had a damp old musty smell. It’s not a new hotel, which I’m fine with, but I personally thought the room decor and the balcony definitely needed cosmetic updating with newer colors and new carpet. Would I stay there again, yes.