Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Daytona Beach, FL from CA $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Daytona Beach Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Jan. 10, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 11, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec. 19, 2020
Reviewed on Nov. 30, 2020
Reviewed on Mar. 5, 2020
Reviewed on Nov. 29, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 28, 2020
Daytona Beach Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Daytona Beach and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 93 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Daytona Beach hotels and accomodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange / Daytona is a dog-friendly hotel, offering an indoor pool for its human guests along with free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to public transit.
- Pets are welcome at Red Roof Inn Palm Coast. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's breakfast and quiet location.
- Pets can join their owners at Baymont by Wyndham Ormond Beach. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Daytona Beach
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Daytona Beach is 49.68 inches
Exploring Daytona Beach with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Daytona Beach has lots to offer visitors including its sports and parks. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier and Daytona International Speedway. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Daytona Lagoon Waterpark and Ocean Walk Village. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Mr. Petman Supercenter, Amazing Aquarium, or Love My Healthy Pet.