- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Andy Romano Beachfront Park
- 9 min walk
- Daytona Beach Bandshell
- 5 min drive
- Duff's Original Buffet
- 2 min walk
- Bonkerz Comedy Club
- 3 min walk
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Resort & Conference Center is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Beach at Daytona Beach, while Daytona Beach Bandshell and Peabody Auditorium are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Consider Daytona Lagoon Waterpark, or check out an event or a game at Daytona International Speedway. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.
- Andy Romano Beachfront Park - 9 min walk
- Daytona Beach Bandshell - 5 min drive
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk - 5 min drive
- Ocean Walk Shoppes - 6 min drive
- Ormond Mound - 7 min drive
- Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Reflections Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Reef Pool Bar — 1 min walk
- Duff's Original Buffet - 2 min walk
- Bonkerz Comedy Club - 3 min walk
- China-1 - 3 min walk
About this property
Daytona Beach Resort & Conference Center
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 16.88 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 2 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Daytona Beach Resort Conference Center
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
The beds were absolutely awful. We were sleeping on a box spring for the first two nights until we could no longer take it. We went to the front desk and Katarina was very helpful. She gave us a key to try out three different rooms. They know their beds are awful because 2/3 of these beds had 6 inch memory foam pads on them. The hotel room itself was very outdated and nothing like the photos posted online. The bathroom in our second room was disgusting. House keeping came once, and only because they thought we had checked out.