- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Super 8 by Wyndham Danville
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility)
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking (One-Bedroom)
About this area
Located in Danville, Super 8 by Wyndham Danville is in the city centre. While the natural beauty of Kickapoo State Recreation Area and Heron County Park can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can head to Harrison Park Golf Course.
- David S. Palmer Arena - 7 min drive
- Vermilion County War Museum - 11 min drive
- Harrison Park Golf Course - 15 min drive
- Heron County Park - 18 min drive
- Kennekuk County Park - 20 min drive
- Champaign, IL (CMI-University Of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Williard) - 51 min drive
- Royal Donut - 5 min drive
- KFC - 6 min drive
- Burger King - 6 min drive
- McDonald's - 6 min drive
- Beef House - 7 min drive
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Danville
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Amenities
The hotel had smoking rooms. They were on the 3rd floor but we could still smell the smoke on the first floor and the lobby. The breakfast offered was a JOKE-browning bananas, mushy apples, and terrible yogurt.