- Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium
- 16 min drive
- Sigiriya (GIU)
- 16 min drive
- Popham's Arboretum
- 18 min drive
- Dambulla Cave Temple
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Dambulla, Amaya Lake Kandalama is in a rural location and on a lake. Notable landmarks in the area include Dambulla Cave Temple and Ancient City of Sigiriya.
- Rangiri Dambulla International Stadium - 16 min drive
- Sigiriya Museum - 17 min drive
- Popham's Arboretum - 18 min drive
- Dambulla Cave Temple - 23 min drive
- Ancient City of Sigiriya - 26 min drive
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 151 min drive
- Where to eat
- Samara – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Amaya Lake Kandalama
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: LKR 2940 for adults and LKR 2940 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: LKR 18200 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: LKR 18200 (from 6 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Amaya Lake Hotel Dambulla
- Amaya Lake Hotel
- Amaya Lake Dambulla
- Amaya Lake
- Amaya Lake Kandalama Dambulla