- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- Max people: 3Max adults: 3Max children: 2
1 Queen Bed and 1 Double Sofa Bed
45 square metres m2
Layout – Bedroom and sitting area
Internet – Free WiFi and wired Internet access
Entertainment – Flat-screen TV with premium channels and pay-per-view films
Food & Drink – Kitchen with fridge, hob, microwave and dishwasherSleep – Linen
Bathroom – Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer
Practical – Free weekday newspaper, double sofa bed and iron/ironing board; free cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility – Grab bar in bath, level door handles, closed-captioned TV and visual fire alarm
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
The price per-night is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices exclude taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Located in Dallas, Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Central Expressway is in the business district and near a metro station. NorthPark Center and Galleria Dallas are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Center or Cotton Bowl.Visit our Dallas travel guide
- NorthPark Center - 3 min drive
- Southern Methodist University (SMU) - 9 min drive
- Galleria Dallas - 11 min drive
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School - 16 min drive
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden - 16 min drive
- Dallas Union Station - 12 min drive
- Walnut Hill Station - 13 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 16 min drive
- Bangkok Dee Thai Cuisine - 2 min walk
- Denny's - 4 min walk
- Red Hot N Blue - 10 min walk
- Tacodeli - 12 min walk
- McDonald's - 18 min walk
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning
- Free cots/infant beds
- Sofa bed
- Free toiletries
- TV channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Films for purchase
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free newspapers (weekdays)
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Separate sitting area
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 7.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines.
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Residence Inn by Marriott Dallas Central Expressway
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was booked through Expedia for four night foe $411. However, when I checked out, I saw my credit card was charged $480. This is a gross disappointment.