Staff was very nice & professional...just wished I could have checked in before 3:00(I had to wait until after my event, to check in, but I could have checked in when I made it in)
- Dallas Baptist University
- 8 min drive
- Dallas Zoo
- 11 min drive
- Williams Fried Chicken
- 9 min walk
- Legends Bar and Grill
- 3 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Dallas Baptist University - 8 min drive
- Dallas Zoo - 11 min drive
- Reunion Tower - 14 min drive
- Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie - 17 min drive
- Lone Star Park - 17 min drive
- Westmoreland Station - 9 min drive
- Dallas Union Station - 14 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 25 min drive
- The Garden Grille — 1 min walk
- Williams Fried Chicken — 9 min walk
- Legends Bar and Grill — 3 min drive
- Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken & Seafood — 4 min drive
- Chili's Grill & Bar — 4 min drive
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Duncanville
A restaurant, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, conference space and dry cleaning. All 142 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and conveniences such as fridges and microwaves. Guests will also find room service (during limited hours), free local calls and hairdryers.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 10.77 for adults and USD 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: USD 10.77 for adults and USD 9.95 for children
- 1 restaurant
- Room service available
Things to do
- Fitness centre/gym
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
Exceptional stay!!! I was here for work and needed a quick exit if I was called in. I had no issues with noise and quick access to the pool and exercise room. I indulged with a delicious breakfast. Thank you for an amazing weekend stay!!!