Book your room at Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with full-service spa and free breakfast
Situated on the riverwalk, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc, Iglesia de Urubamba, and Plaza de Armas. Estadio de Urubamba is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) away.
This hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are onsite.
All 23 rooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, as well as comforts such as memory foam beds and premium bedding. Guests will also find free WiFi, balconies, and iPod docks.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Belmond Hotel Rio SagradoKm. 75.8 Carretera Urubamba-Ollantaytambo Urubamba Cusco
In addition to a full-service spa, Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Memory foam mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
El Huerto Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Mayu Wilka has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 496.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 248.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 160 per vehicle (one way)
- Hotel Rio Sagrado
- Hotel Rio Sagrado Urubamba
- Rio Sagrado
- Rio Sagrado Hotel
- Rio Sagrado Urubamba
- Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley
- Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado Urubamba
- Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado
- Belmond Rio Sagrado Urubamba
- Belmond Rio Sagrado
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.