Cuba Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Cuba? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 3 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Cuba is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and a computer station. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's property condition and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cuba. This hotel offers free WiFi and cable TV. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's pool and comfortable rooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at Econo Lodge. This motel offers guests an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Cuba
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- April-June: the average is 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cuba is 43.62 inches
Exploring Cuba with Your Pet
Known for its festivals, Cuba has lots to offer visitors including its churches and architecture. See the local sights and visit Crawford County Historical Museum and Hood Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Fanning Route 66 Outpost.