Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Crystal City, VA from CA $92
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Crystal City Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Crystal City Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Mar. 17, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Crystal City Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Crystal City with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 14 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Review these popular Crystal City hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Residence Inn Arlington Capital View is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Oakwood Crystal City. This aparthotel offers an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers love this 3.5-star aparthotel's WiFi and pleasant rooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at The Westin Crystal City. This hotel offers guests 24-hour room service and WiFi. Customers like this 4-star hotel's quiet location and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Crystal City
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- April-June: the average is 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Crystal City is 39.68 inches
Exploring Crystal City with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Crystal City has lots to offer visitors including its jazz, live music, and monuments. During your visit, enjoy checking out Arlington National Cemetery and Jefferson Memorial. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Kriser's Natural Pet, Tuesday Morning, or The Muddy Mutt.