Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool and fitness center
Situated in Le Teich, this hotel is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Parc Ornithologique du Teich and within 6 mi (10 km) of Aqualand and Kid Parc. Gujan-Mestras Golf Club and Zooland Park are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free hotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include express check-in.
All 49 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Showers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel All Suites Le Teich7 rue Copernic Le Teich Gironde 33470
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel All Suites Le Teich provides a sauna and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Le Teich hotel also offers a terrace, express check-in, and an elevator (lift). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel All Suites Le Teich is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- January to April and October to December
- Monday - Saturday: 7 AM - 9 PM
- Sunday: 7 AM - 2 PM
- Check-in is available 3 PM to 9 PM Monday - Saturday.
- May, June, and September
- Daily: 7 AM - 9 PM
- Check-in is available 3 PM to 9 PM daily.
- July and August
- Monday - Saturday: 7 AM - 12:30 AM
- Sunday: 7 AM - 9 PM
- Check-in is available 3 PM to 12:30 AM Monday - Saturday and 3 PM to 9 PM Sundays.
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9.50 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9.50 per pet, per day
- All Suites Le Teich
- Hotel All Suites Le Teich
- Hotel Teich
- Hotel All Suites Teich
- Hotel All Suites
- All Suites Teich
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.