Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Coquitlam from CA $87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Coquitlam Pet-friendly Hotels
Coquitlam Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Coquitlam with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 4 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are some top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Ramada by Wyndham Coquitlam is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and central location.
- Pets are welcome at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Coquitlam. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Coquitlam
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Coquitlam is 1.38 inches
Exploring Coquitlam with Your Pet
Known for its live music and festivals, Coquitlam has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Percy Perry Stadium and Evergreen Cultural Centre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club and Coquitlam Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Petland, Mr. Pet's, or Prairie Pet Foods & Supplies.