Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Collingwood
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Collingwood Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Collingwood with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 2 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Mountain View Villas at Cranberry is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a full-service spa and a golf course.
- Pets are welcome at The Georgian Manor Condo 125. This condo offers sofa beds and living rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Collingwood
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Collingwood is 1.30 inches
Exploring Collingwood with Your Pet
Known for its port and skiing, Collingwood has lots to offer visitors including its mountains, hiking trails, and beautiful sunsets. See the local sights and visit Sunset Point Park and Collingwood Harbour. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Collingwood Museum and Theatre Collingwood. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu, Stayner Pet Ctr, or Paw Love.