- Parking Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Browns Country House is located in Coleraine. Dunluce Castle and Ballintoy Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Waterworld and Joey Dunlop Memorial Garden.Visit our Coleraine travel guide
- Old Bushmills Distillery - 5 min drive
- White Rocks Beach - 5 min drive
- Royal Portrush Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Benvarden Garden - 6 min drive
- Dunluce Castle - 7 min drive
- Portrush Station - 8 min drive
- Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry) - 45 min drive
- Distillers Arms - 5 min drive
- River café - 5 min drive
- The Hip Chip - 5 min drive
- The Flash In The Pan - 5 min drive
- The Copper Kettle - 5 min drive
About this property
Browns Country House
Parking and public transport
- Self parking (surcharge)
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.