Book your room at Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic resort with 3 restaurants and 4 outdoor pools
Situated on the waterfront, this spa resort is within 3 mi (5 km) of Museum of Yanque, Church of Yanque, and Church of Coporaque. San Antonio Pre-Inca Ruins and Cathedral Of Chivay are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with 3 restaurants, this resort has 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and a poolside bar.
All 55 rooms offer balconies or patios, Select Comfort beds, and 24-hour room service. Safes and showers are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs features a full-service spa, hot springs, and 4 outdoor swimming pools. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 1270 square feet (118 square meters) include a conference center. This romantic resort also offers a library, a terrace, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Computer station
- Wedding services
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Television in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free breakfast
- Full-service spa
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Free WiFi
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 118
- Year Built 1995
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1270
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Balcony or patio
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5:30 AM and 9:00 AM.
Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs has 3 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, and a spa tub.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- 10 percent tourism fee will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.