Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Cleveland, OH from CA $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Cleveland Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Cleveland Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov. 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 27, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 3, 2020
Cleveland Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Cleveland? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 95 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Red Roof Inn Cleveland Airport-Middleburg Heights. This hotel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's quiet guestrooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Cleveland
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cleveland is 36.38 inches
Exploring Cleveland with Your Pet
Known for its sports and live music, Cleveland has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, theaters, and museums. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Quicken Loans Arena and Great Lakes Science Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss FirstEnergy Stadium and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Cleveland Animal Protective League, Tuesday Morning, or Something Fishy Inc..