Overview of Clarenville Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Harbour View
Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
About this area
Clarenville Inn is located in Clarenville. Clarenville Marina and White Hills Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bare Mountain Loop Trail and Trinity Bay. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including ski runs, skiing and ski lifts.
- Clarenville Marina - 3 min drive
- Bare Mountain Loop Trail - 3 min drive
- White Hills Resort - 11 min drive
- Terra Nova Golf Resort - 23 min drive
- Swift Current Chapel - 32 min drive
- St. John's, NL (YYT-St. John's Intl.) - 129 min drive
- Stellar Kitchen — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8.00 and CAD 18.00 for adults, and CAD 5 and CAD 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities