Staff are very kind, rooms are modern and clean, if you chose sea view it's rather spectacular! Yes, it's situated at the top of the hill and judging by other people's comments we expecting it to be horrendous, it really isn't. Not particularly pleasant, but by no means difficult at all! We didn't use the pool as the beach is amazing, but looked nice and clean. The beds are some of the comfiest I've ever slept in! There is also a supermarket pretty much attached to the hotel which is extremely handy, the 2 pizza places opposite are bloody lovely and there's plenty of parking along the road or at the car park at the top of the hill if you've hired a car out. The only problem we had was due to the noise, but that was soley based on the location of our apartment. We were directly above the bar/dining area so every morning at 8am without fail we were awoken to the noise of chairs being dragged across the floor, which annoyed me initially, but got used to it in the end as got us up early which wasn't a bad thing. Also the lift is very noisy if you are situated right next to it like we were... basically the rooms could do with soundproofing a little better as the bedroom window might aswell be open all the time it's that bad. However if I had a room not situated where it was this place would be faultless and despite this am planning to come back already as the positives superiorly outweigh the negatives!
- Cala Mitjana Beach
- 4 min drive
- Cala Macarella Beach
- 11 min drive
- 1 min walk
- El viejo Timon
- 4 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Cala Mitjana Beach - 4 min drive
- Cala Macarella Beach - 11 min drive
- Cala Escorxada - 14 min drive
- Macarelleta Beach - 45 min drive
- Cala Turqueta - 46 min drive
- Mahon (MAH-Minorca) - 38 min drive
- Restaurante Floramar — 1 min walk
- Delit — 1 min walk
- El viejo Timon — 4 min walk
- Escopinya — 5 min walk
- El Mirador — 5 min walk
About this property
This smoke-free aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Self parking is free. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café and a spa tub are on-site. Each apartment provides a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, plus a kitchen with a fridge, a hob and a microwave. Added amenities include a pillowtop bed, wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a coffee/tea maker.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 3.5 per day.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent after the eighth night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November to 30 April, EUR 1.10 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.55 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May to 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 3.75 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per person (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 3.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Floramar Aparthotel Ciutadella de Menorca
- Floramar Aparthotel
- Floramar Ciutadella de Menorca
- Floramar Ciutalla Menorca
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sunloungers
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa tub
- WiFi available (EUR 5 per day)
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Free parking nearby
- Free motorhome/coach/lorry parking
- Round-trip airport shuttle (surcharge) 24 hours a day on request
- Cots (infant beds): EUR 3.5 per day
- Children's pool
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 8:00 AM–10:00 AM: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 3.75 for children
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 poolside bar and 1 bar
- Pillow-top mattress
- Combined bath/shower
- Free toiletries
- 32-inch flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Games room
- BBQ Grill
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Computer station
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Things to do
- Basketball and volleyball on site
- Bike rentals, scooter/moped rentals and golf nearby
- 78 rooms
- Built in 1996
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Beautiful position over looking bay. Restaurants and supermarkets at hand .