Find Pet-friendly Hotels in City Centre Glasgow, Glasgow from CA $48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on City Centre Glasgow Pet-friendly Hotels
Top City Centre Glasgow Pet-friendly Hotels
City Centre Glasgow Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in City Centre Glasgow? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 12 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- The St Enoch Hotel - Hostel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 1-star hostel's overall value and location.
- Pets are welcome at Novotel Glasgow Centre. This hotel offers a restaurant and a fitness center. Guests enjoy this 4-star hotel's family friendliness and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Hallmark Hotel Glasgow. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and central location.
Planning Your Trip to City Centre Glasgow
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- April-June: the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for City Centre Glasgow is 52.09 inches
Exploring City Centre Glasgow with Your Pet
Known for its museums, City Centre Glasgow has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, live music, and entertainment. See the local sights and visit top attractions like George Square and Gallery of Modern Art. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Glasgow Cathedral. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, Aqua Parade, or Discount Pet Supplies.