Overview of Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North is located in West Chester. Loveland Castle and LM&M Railroad are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Golf Center and Niederman Family Farm. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Lindner Family Tennis Center or Miami Valley Gaming.
- Liberty Center - 18 min walk
- EnterTrainment Junction - 3 min drive
- Wall2Wall Soccer - 7 min drive
- Mason Sports Park - 12 min drive
- Lindner Family Tennis Center - 13 min drive
- Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Fuel — 1 min walk
- Cheesecake Factory - 17 min walk
- Pies & Pints - 17 min walk
- Kona Grill - 19 min walk
- Perkins - 2 min drive
About this property
Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 9 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Four Points Sheraton Cincinnati North Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Cincinnati North
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Ladies at guest services were amazing! Very friendly and resourceful.