Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with golf course and restaurant
Situated near the airport, this luxury hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, Styx Mill Conservation Reserve, and Ko Tane. International Antarctic Centre and Omarino Wine Park are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a golf course, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Self parking is free. Other amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a conference center, and WiFi in public areas.
All 75 rooms offer thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, as well as comforts such as premium bedding and down comforters. Washers/dryers and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Peppers Clearwater Resort Christchurch
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Peppers Clearwater Resort Christchurch features a golf course and outdoor tennis courts. Event facilities measuring 1345 square feet (125 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a garden. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Peppers Clearwater Resort Christchurch is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1345
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 4
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 125
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 2003
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 10 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 10 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Lakes Restaurant - Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A golf course and outdoor tennis courts are featured at the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Mountain biking on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Cash deposit: NZD 100. per stay
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Christchurch Clearwater Resort
- Christchurch Peppers Clearwater Resort
- Christchurch Resort
- Clearwater Christchurch
- Clearwater Resort Christchurch
- Peppers Clearwater
- Peppers Clearwater Christchurch
- Peppers Clearwater Resort
- Peppers Clearwater Resort Christchurch
- Resort Christchurch
- Peppers Clearwater Hotel Christchurch
We should mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.