Helpful and attentive staff
- Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena
- 55 min drive
- Nakajima Park
- 64 min drive
- 24 min drive
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena - 55 min drive
- Nakajima Park - 64 min drive
- Jozankei Hot Spring - 68 min drive
- Nijo Market - 68 min drive
- Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 71 min drive
- Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 30 min drive
- Azzurro — 1 min walk
- Sukiya — 24 min drive
- Hamazushi — 25 min drive
- CoCo ICHIBANYA — 26 min drive
- レストラン ハウベ — 26 min drive
About this property
Lakeside Villa Suimeikaku
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has coffee/tea in a common area and a lobby fireplace. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands. All 8 rooms boast spring water baths, and offer free wired Internet and LCD TVs. Guests will also find fridges, room service (during limited hours) and separate bathtubs and showers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lakeside Villa Suimeikaku Hotel Chitose
- Lakeside Villa Suimeikaku Hotel
- Lakeside Villa Suimeikaku Chitose
- Lakeside Villa Suimeikaku
- Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free full breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–9 AM
- 1 restaurant
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
- Hot springs
- Gift shop/newsstand
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Separate men/women areas in public bath
- Designated smoking areas
- Fireplace in reception
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Spring water bathtub
- 32-inch LCD TV
- satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- Azzurro – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A real hidden gem in Hokkaido
Heavenly paradise. From cosy hotel design, to excellent serving staff and micehelin class dinner. It totally exceed our expectation overall. Dinner at Azurro is a highlight. It matches or even outshone those niseko Michelin rated restaurants I have tried in the same trip. The onsen water quality is another plus. You can feel it is real good stuff the moment you touch the water. Very different from other onsen resorts which just give you 42 degrees hot water, but you don't get the smoothy touch.