"On the junction to everywhere in KL."
Great hotel if you want to move easily across KL and beyond:
- located at KL Pasir Seni station,
- 3 minures walk on elevated footpath to KL Central train station,
- one stop from KL Sentral and KL Monorail, plus New KL Sentral Mall (a ringgit for ticket,3 minutes),
- short and long distance bus stops located around hotel,
- KL free bus (purple line) stop at the footsteps of hotel,
- China Town, Central Market, Little India just across street,
- KK convenience shop open 24/7 across street.
I personally would improve:
- breakfast service and choice, however on short stay it didn't bother me,
- place for smokers, we could only smoke by the entrance to hotel, which is fair, but there were no ashtrays, sand bins or single bench to sit on, so we spent long time sitting on steps of hotel watching people, traffic and chatting to other smoking guests, who were from remote parts of Asia, where smoking is a norm - hotel accomodating said guest should be taking more care for them.
But still, I find this hotel perfect!
Traveller from Preston, UK