- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cathedral of San Gervasio
- 5 min walk
- Casa de los Venados
- 6 min walk
- Pancho Vila Tequileria
- 7 min walk
- Chichen Itza, Yucatan (CZA-Chichen Itza Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Hotel Fundadores is located in Valladolid. Cathedral of San Gervasio and Calzada de los Frailes are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cenote Zaci and Cenote Samula.
- Cathedral of San Gervasio - 5 min walk
- Casa de los Venados - 6 min walk
- Pancho Vila Tequileria - 7 min walk
- Calzada de los Frailes - 9 min walk
- Cenote Zaci - 10 min walk
- Merida, Yucatan (MID-Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl.) - 126 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a sweet, simple hotel in an excellent location. The rooms clean, bathrooms giant, and the grounds are peaceful. The best part is the staff, vert friendly and helpful.