- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located on a river, Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront is in Chicago's The Loop neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grant Park and Chicago Riverwalk, while Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium are popular area attractions. Lincoln Park Zoo and Skydeck Ledge are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- State Station - 4 min walk
- Millennium Station - 6 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Hoyts — 1 min walk
- Hoyt's - 1 min walk
- Corner Bakery - 1 min walk
- Chicago Brewhouse - 1 min walk
- South Water Kitchen - 1 min walk
About this property
Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 16 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is directly across from Tr*mp tower. Thankfully our room faced away from the huge sign. Cleanliness was so so, bedding had a few stains at the skirting, there were clean glasses over old and used coasters in the restroom. Bed was comfy, front desk were nice. Door guy, never greeted, therefore we didn’t use his help.