Book your room at Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
1 Bedroom 2 room Suite: 1 King or 2 Double + Sofa BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, CornerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelAll-suite Chicago airport hotel
This all-suite hotel is located 3 miles from Allstate Arena and the Donald E Stephens Convention center; 1 block from the Blue Line to downtown Chicago.
The hotel provides complimentary 24-hour scheduled shuttle service to and from O'Hare Airport; dining options include a Mediterranean restaurant, 24-hour deli, and martini lounge.
All 362 suites have separate bedrooms and living areas with sofa beds, two TVs with premium channels, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Located three miles from O'Hare International Airport, this hotel provides complimentary 24-hour, scheduled airport shuttles.
On-site restaurant Fresh serves Mediterranean cuisine; R Bar offers specialty cocktails and tapas; and 24-hour Fresh to Go deli sells sandwiches and snacks.
In addition to a 24-hour fitness center, guests can enjoy complimentary access to a health club one block away. The hotel shows complimentary, family-friendly "dive-in" movies on a 10-foot screen by the indoor pool on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Hotel's 14,810 square feet of meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 750 guests. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A 24-hour business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharges).
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 16
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Total number of rooms - 362
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 14,810
- Conference space size (meters) - 1376
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Fresh - A lobby-level bistro serving Mediterranean cuisine and American classics for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
R Bar - This martini lounge offers beer, wine, cocktails, and appetizers nightly.
Fresh to Go - A 24-hour deli with sandwiches, salads, fruit, snacks, and ice cream.
Starbucks - Coffee drinks, pastries, and light snacks are available from early morning until early evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy an 1,100-square-foot indoor pool with adjacent spa tub, men's and women's saunas, and a 24-hour exercise room with nine cardiovascular machines, weight machines, free weights, and three TVs.
Guests receive complimentary access to a health club a block away. Biking and jogging trails are located within a half-mile of the hotel. Ten miles away, White Pines Golf Club has two 18-hole courses, a driving range, pro shop, and restaurant.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Chicago O'Hare Renaissance
- Chicago O'Hare Suites
- Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
- Renaissance Chicago O'Hare
- Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Hotel
- Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites
- Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago O'Hare
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago O'Hare Suites
- Renaissance Suites Chicago O'Hare
- Renaissance O'Hare Suites Hotel
- Renaissance O'Hare Suites
- Renaissance Chicago o`Hare Hotel Chicago
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.