- Yorktown Shopping Center
- 16 min walk
- Ty Warner Park
- 8 min drive
- College of Dupage
- 9 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Yorktown Shopping Center - 16 min walk
- Pinstripes - 6 min drive
- Ty Warner Park - 8 min drive
- College of Dupage - 9 min drive
- Morton Arboretum - 9 min drive
- Downers Grove Belmont Station - 7 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Red Roof Inn Chicago - Downers Grove
This smoke-free hotel features coffee/tea in a common area, a 24-hour front desk and free self-parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a vending machine. All 134 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and free long-distance calls. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 80 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- In-room safe
The place was clean and the staff did their jobs as their supposed to. The only complaints I had is that there was a big puddle fo water on the floor of my hotel and that the ceiling isn't very thick so the people above me kept me up all night.