Get an overview of this hotelChicago West Loop hotel close to Medical Center/UIC and United Center
Popular property highlights
Proximity to downtown
Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC is a half-mile from United Center and 3 miles from the shopping and dining of Chicago's Magnificent Mile.
This Chicago-area Marriott offers free wireless Internet access, a restaurant, and access to the University of Illinois Chicago's fitness center.
The 113 guestrooms offer university or courtyard views, and include pillowtop mattresses, down comforters, desks, 2 multi-line phones, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC
Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC provides a small fitness center that includes elliptical machines, exercise bikes, and treadmills. Guests also enjoy access to the university's huge fitness center (surcharge) that offers strength-training equipment, a splash pool, spa tub, and sauna.
The 4-story hotel has a restaurant and lounge. Business services include faxing and copying; 10 meeting/conference rooms measuring a total of 4,812 square feet (433 square meters). Free wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Year Built 1988
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 447
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4812
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Rooks Corner - Casual dining. American fare includes soups, salads, meatloaf, lamb, steaks, and seafood. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Rooks Lounge - Located next to the restaurant, this comfortable bar offers cocktails, specialty drinks, and hors d'oeuvres. Open mid-afternoon to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
This Chicago Marriott has a small fitness center that offers exercise bikes, treadmills, and elliptical trainers.
Guests enjoy privileges at the University of Illinois Fitness Center (surcharge), located four blocks away. The center includes an indoor splash pool, strength-training equipment, spa tub, and sauna. Waveland Golf Course, within four miles of the hotel, is considered a top courses in the area. Numerous oak trees line its scenic, hilly fairways.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per day
- Chicago Marriott Medical
- Chicago Marriott Medical District/UIC
- Marriott Chicago Medical
- Marriott Chicago Medical District/UIC
- Marriott Medical
- Marriott Medical Chicago
- Marriott Medical District/UIC
- Marriott Medical District/UIC Hotel
- Marriott Medical District/UIC Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Medical District/UIC Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.