- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard/Oak Brook
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, Multiple Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (High Floor)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, Multiple Beds (High Floor)
About this area
In the business district, Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard/Oak Brook is in an area with good shopping. Brookfield Zoo and Sea Lion Aquatic Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Oakbrook Center Mall and Fashion Outlets of Chicago. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Odeum Sports and Expo Center or Edge Ice Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Yorktown Shopping Center - 17 min walk
- Pinstripes - 7 min drive
- Drury Lane Theater - 8 min drive
- Oakbrook Center Mall - 10 min drive
- Lilacia Park - 13 min drive
- Downers Grove Fairview Avenue Station - 7 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
- DMK Burger Bar - 1 min walk
- Uncle Julio's - 2 min walk
- P.F. Chang's - 2 min walk
- Weber Grill - 2 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard/Oak Brook
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus a one-off USD 100 cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.