- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- The PrivateBank Theatre
- 3 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Cochon Volant Brasserie
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Chicago's The Loop neighbourhood, Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago is in the city centre and near a metro station. Willis Tower and Chicago Riverwalk are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include John G. Shedd Aquarium and Navy Pier. Check out an event or a game at Soldier Field, and consider making time for Lincoln Park Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- The PrivateBank Theatre - 3 min walk
- Rookery - 3 min walk
- Willis Tower - 7 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago - 8 min walk
- Millennium Park - 9 min walk
- Monroe Station (Blue Line) - 2 min walk
- Millennium Station - 12 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Cochon Volant — 1 min walk
- AIRE - Seasonal — 1 min walk
- Cochon Volant Brasserie - 1 min walk
- Vivere - 1 min walk
- Noodles & Company - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Centric Loop Chicago Hotel
- Hyatt Centric Loop Hotel
- Hyatt Centric Loop Chicago
- Hyatt Centric Loop