Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with free airport shuttle and free area shuttle
Situated in Narita, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Kuriyama Park, Naritasan Calligraphy Museum, and Naritasan Shinshoji Temple. Narita Tourist Pavilion and Narita Yokan Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, conference rooms, and dry cleaning.
All 463 rooms provide WiFi, wired Internet, and TVs. Refrigerators, room service, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
International Garden Hotel Narita241-1 Yoshikura Narita Chiba-ken 286-0133
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. International Garden Hotel Narita features a spa tub and a fitness center. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. This Narita hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Spa tub
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 463
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 9
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( JP¥1,100 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( JP¥1,100 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
International Garden Hotel Narita has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness center.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2300 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 1100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1100 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3500 per day
- International Garden Hotel Narita
- International Garden Narita
- Narita International Garden Hotel
- Narita International Hotel
- International Garden Hotel
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.