- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wat Chedi Luang
- 3 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market
- 4 min walk
- Chiang Mai Gate
- 8 min walk
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Gord Nuea Boutique House is located in Chiang Mai's Old City neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Tha Phae Gate and Wat Chedi Luang are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sunday Walking Street Market and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar. Check out an event or a game at 700th Anniversary Stadium, and consider making time for Chiang Mai Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Wat Chedi Luang - 3 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market - 4 min walk
- Chiang Mai Gate - 8 min walk
- Three Kings Monument - 10 min walk
- Wat Phra Singh - 10 min walk
- Chiang Mai Railway Station - 7 min drive
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 9 min drive
About this property
Gord Nuea Boutique House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 500 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 500 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Gord Nuea Boutique House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Gord Nuea Boutique House Hotel
- Gord Nuea Boutique House Chiang Mai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A nice cozy central hotel with kind owners
I echo almost everything the other guests have mentioned- the location is perfect, the owners suuper kind and helpful (organised me a driver to Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep and on the way to stop by at three different locations). The only part I disagree with is it level of breakfast which was very low (but maybe it was also given the fact I came there in June off the season), but I personally did not mind as I would not really have time for a proper breakfast, but just mentioning it. But - they did prepare me mango sticky rice for breakfast when I was leaving for a trip in the morning and also packed me a sandwich when I left for a trip in the morning:).