- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wat Phra Singh
- 1 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market
- 5 min walk
- Wat Chedi Luang
- 7 min walk
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Chiang Mai's Old City neighbourhood, Buri Gallery House & Resort is in the historical district and near the airport. Tha Phae Gate and Wat Phra Singh are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Doi Suthep-Pui National Park and Royal Flora Ratchaphruek. Check out an event or a game at 700th Anniversary Stadium, and consider making time for Chiang Mai Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Wat Phra Singh - 1 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market - 5 min walk
- Wat Chedi Luang - 7 min walk
- Three Kings Monument - 9 min walk
- Wat Chiang Man - 15 min walk
- Chiang Mai Railway Station - 15 min drive
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Buri Gallery House & Resort
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 600.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: THB 199 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 600.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
Nice staff and location to stay
Staffs were nice and helpful, location pretty close to most of the attractions, spa and night markets. The only thing that we were not happy about was they changed our room since 2nd night, claimed there was electric problem in our original room, and the new room has leakage problem in the bathroom... Although the staff tried to fix it everyday, it doesn't solve the problem. Other than that, everything's nice.