Property was in a great location within Old Town. Easy to walk to great restaurants near by for local cuisine. Rooms were not lit very well but was manageable. Breakfast had a lot of variety and a beautiful location to eat. Pool was perfect to escape the heat. Taps/shower pipes were quite loud from the room that backed on to ours. Overall great accommodation!
- Chiang Mai Gate
- 5 min walk
- Tha Phae Gate
- 7 min walk
- Wat Chedi Luang
- 8 min walk
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Chiang Mai Gate - 5 min walk
- Tha Phae Gate - 7 min walk
- Wat Chedi Luang - 8 min walk
- Sunday Walking Street Market - 9 min walk
- Three Kings Monument - 13 min walk
- Chiang Mai Railway Station - 6 min drive
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Bodhi Serene Chiang Mai
Along with 2 outdoor pools, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, a business centre and a meeting room. All 38 rooms offer free WiFi, fridges and minibars. Guests will also find room service (during limited hours), free bottled water and in-room massages.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1400.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1500.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 750.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 380 for adults and THB 240 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 250 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 250 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1400.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10:30 AM: THB 380 for adults and THB 240 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting Rooms
- Business Centre
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals on site
This place is awesome!! I had a couple of nights in Chiang Mai before going to the Elephant Nature Park for a week, and I just kind of lucked out with Bodhi Serene!! It is exactly what the name says....Serene!!! :) :) I was almost temped to just stay there and enjoy the pool, the bar and the over-all ambiance!!! :) I highly recommend Bodhi Serene for a little bit of peace in the middle of all the craziness of tourist season in Chiang Mai!! :) :)