Good pool, especially for kids. Good sized apartment. Easy Parking.
- Portes du Soleil
- 13 min drive
- Aquariaz Water Park
- 44 min drive
- Le Chesery
- 10 min walk
- Le Vieux Four
- 12 min walk
- Sion (SIR)
- 53 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Portes du Soleil - 13 min drive
- Champery-Croix de Culet Cable Car - 23 min drive
- Lac de Montriond - 44 min drive
- Aquariaz Water Park - 44 min drive
- Avoriaz Ski Lift - 46 min drive
- Troistorrents Station - 17 min drive
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 77 min drive
- Le Chesery — 10 min walk
- Le Vieux Four — 12 min walk
- Au Beau Réveil — 7 min drive
- Chalet de Théo — 9 min drive
- Café Franco-Suisse — 13 min drive
About this property
CGH Résidences & Spas Les Chalets d'Angèle
Spend your day on the slopes, and return to CGH Résidences & Spas Les Chalets d'Angèle to take a dip in an indoor pool and relax in a full-service spa. All 74 rooms feature kitchens with fridges, ovens, hobs and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access and balconies are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Special check-in instructions
- Sunday-Friday: 8 AM-11 AM
- Saturday-Saturday: 7 AM-8 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 65 per pet, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 400 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 60.00 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 65 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- CGH Résidences s Chalets d'Angèle House CHATEL
- CGH Résidences s Chalets d'Angèle CHATEL
- CGH Résidences s Chalets d'Angèle House
- CGH Résidences Spas Les Chalets d'Angèle
- Close to a ski area, ski runs and ski lifts
- Ski equipment rental shops and skiing lessons nearby
- Ski storage
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- O Des Cimes
- Massages, facials and body treatments
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: EUR 60.00 per week
- Limited parking
- Children's pool
- Coffee/tea maker
- Combined bath/shower
- Living room
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Laundry facilities
- EUR 65 per pet per stay
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers
- In the mountains
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- Sledging, mountain biking and snowshoeing nearby
- 74 rooms
Nearby things to do
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
Fabulous apartment and great location. Free buses every 15 mins to town and the ski lifts. Apartment fully equipped but could do with more towels or bigger ones and replaced during the week. Spa hours could be better if you’re not a skier. Closed from 12 to 4:00. Pets are welcome but picking up their waste should be encouraged even though poo bags supplied. All in all a very pleasant stay. Would endeavour to stay there again as Chatel is a very picturesque and pretty village with lots of fine restaurants and bars.