This is a value hotel. The staff are welcoming and friendly and the facilities are good. The room is comfortable and has all you need for an overnight stay. I have stayed in other Premiere Classe hotels and this has more in the way of on site snack food if you need it. I found it great value travelling alone so it is fantastic value with two or three staying as the price is the same. It is a comfortable stay and a friendly place and has a TGV station and a supemarket a few hundred metres away.
- 15 min walk
- Place Charles de Gaulle
- 13 min drive
- Ristorante Del Arte
- 15 min walk
- Restaurant Universitaire Gémini
- 15 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Futuroscope - 15 min walk
- Place Charles de Gaulle - 13 min drive
- Notre Dame la Grande Church - 21 min drive
- Cathédrale St-Pierre - 21 min drive
- Palais des Comtes de Poitou - 21 min drive
- Chasseneuil-du-Poitou Station - 13 min walk
- Poitiers (PIS-Biard) - 17 min drive
- Ristorante Del Arte — 15 min walk
- Restaurant Universitaire Gémini — 15 min walk
- Le Quai Gourmand — 20 min walk
- La Tarverne — 22 min walk
- Pirates — 22 min walk
About this property
Première Classe Poitiers Futuroscope – Chasseneuil
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a snack bar/deli and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers and a garden. All 146 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding and LCD TVs. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 3 per pet, per night.
- Up to 22 lb/10 kg
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Première Classe Poitiers Futuroscope Chasseneuil Hotel
- Première Classe Poitiers Futuroscope Hotel
- Première Classe Poitiers Futuroscope Chasseneuil
- Première Classe Poitiers Futuroscope
- Première Classe Poitiers Futuroscope – Chasseneuil
- Campanile Poitiers Chasseneuil
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–noon: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.95 for children
- 1 bar
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Snack bar/deli
- Free newspapers in reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hairdryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Connecting rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Theme parks
A good stop over
A good stop over when traveling south to Spain,easy to get to off the main road