Overview of Rodd Charlottetown
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
In the city centre, Rodd Charlottetown is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Confederation Landing Park and Victoria Park, while The Guild and The Mack are cultural highlights. That Fun Place and Rise and Climb Adventure Course are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Charlottetown City Hall - 2 min walk
- Confederation Court Mall - 2 min walk
- Confederation Centre of the Arts - 3 min walk
- The Guild - 4 min walk
- The Mack - 4 min walk
- Charlottetown, PEI (YYG) - 7 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4 and CAD 10.99 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The history and location are great. The service is wonderful. And the food is very good and affordable.