- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Prince Street Suites
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchenette (2)
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Jetted Tub
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Jetted Tub (4)
Studio, 1 Queen Bed (1)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchenette (5)
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchenette (8)
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed (3)
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Ensuite
About this area
Located in Charlottetown, Prince Street Suites is in the city centre. The Mack and Confederation Centre of the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Gahan House and Charlottetown Port. That Fun Place and Rise and Climb Adventure Course are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Confederation Court Mall - 3 min walk
- The Mack - 4 min walk
- Province House National Historic Site of Canada - 4 min walk
- Charlottetown City Hall - 5 min walk
- Confederation Centre of the Arts - 5 min walk
- Charlottetown, PEI (YYG) - 13 min drive
About this property
Prince Street Suites
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Tailor Shop Hotel Charlottetown
- Tailor Shop Hotel
- Tailor Shop Charlottetown
- Tailor Shop
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It is quiet!! For real! I’ve been traveling all around Canada and most of hotels are located alongside noisy roads and even inside, people don’t know how to behave anymore and show simple decency, no matter how much you pay for your room. This place isn’t modern, but it almost feel like you are home. It is extremely well located downtown Charlottetown, has everything you need, a respectable breakfast, and David is extremely polite and dedicated to your needs. It is not for the busy businessman, but if you want to recharge comfortably at a budget, this is the best place I’ve been in years. I would recommend to take a room upstairs because some are heavy foot sometimes. I’m sure David will accommodate you if you request it.