- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Contemporary Museum of Art
- 4 min walk
- Carrefour Culturel Paul Médéric
- 5 min walk
- Musée d'Art Contemporain
- 5 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Baie-St-Paul, Hôtel & Spa Le Germain Charlevoix is next to a golf course and on a river. Contemporary Museum of Art and Galerie Clarence Gagnon are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Le Massif de Charlevoix and Golf de Baie-Saint-Paul.
- Contemporary Museum of Art - 4 min walk
- Carrefour Culturel Paul Médéric - 5 min walk
- Musée d'Art Contemporain - 5 min walk
- Arena Luc et Marie-Claude - 5 min walk
- Sentier des Caps - 6 min walk
- Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 83 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant Les Labours – Serves breakfast, brunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- Le Cafe du Marche – Café. Serves breakfast and lunch.
- Le Bercail – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hôtel & Spa Le Germain Charlevoix
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hôtel Germain Charlevoix Baie-St-Paul
- Hôtel Germain Charlevoix
- Germain Charlevoix Baie-St-Paul
- Germain Charlevoix
- Hotel Le Germain Charlevoix Baie-St-Paul, Quebec
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Peaceful Relaxing Stay
From the moment we stepped off the train the staff was there to take care of us. Sindy an employee of the train and the hotel was extremely helpful. Even though we arrived later on the train they were there to wait on us feed us and make us feel welcome. The hotel grounds were unique and creative. The accommodations were very comfortable and relaxing.