Search Motels in Charlesbourg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Charlesbourg Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In Quebec, there are 8 inexpensive motels among more than 337 lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of what Charlesbourg has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Videotron Centre in Charlesbourg, as well as Quebec City Town Hall and Parliament Building in the area.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels boomed at the end of the 1940s with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll usually access your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels to book in the larger area:
- Located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Charlesbourg
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Central Charlesbourg is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) away
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Charlesbourg
- Central Charlesbourg is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) away
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a bar are available during your stay.
- 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of Charlesbourg
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
Things to Do in Charlesbourg
Here are favorite places in and around Charlesbourg:
- Videotron Centre
- Quebec City Town Hall
- Parliament Building
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Battlefields Park
- Montmorency Falls
- Domaine de Maizerets
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Village Vacances Valcartier
- Old Quebec Funicular
- Aquarium du Québec
Charlesbourg is also popular for its:
- Live music
Best Time to Visit CharlesbourgDecide when you'd like to visit Charlesbourg by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 39° F and nighttime temperatures average -1° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and 3° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
How to Get to Charlesbourg and Around the Area
|Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.)||Airport||7.5 mi (12.1 km)|