Search Resort Hotels in Cellino San Marco from CA $110
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Resorts in Cellino San Marco
Other property types in Cellino San Marco
Tenute Al Bano
Reviewed on Sep. 25, 2019
Kelina Charme Hotel
Reviewed on Jul. 28, 2019
Resorts in Cellino San Marco
Longing for a relaxing escape? Treat yourself to all the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you want for your stay—from convenient food and drink options to activities and shopping. Browse the resorts in the area and discover the best one for you, whether you see yourself kicking back in a suite with stunning views or checking out the on-site boutiques.
Our highest-rated resorts around Cellino San Marco:
Blu Salento Village - Beach resort rated 4 stars
- 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Cellino San Marco
- Features a poolside bar, an outdoor pool, and a garden
- A restaurant on site
Oasi del Visir Resort - Spa resort rated 3 stars
- 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Cellino San Marco
- Offers a restaurant
- Has a poolside bar, free pool cabanas, and a spa
- 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from Cellino San Marco
- 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from Cellino San Marco
- Amenities include a sauna and a garden
What Can I Do in Cellino San Marco?
Carrisiland Resort offers fun for the whole family, while Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo is one of the most popular places to visit nearby. You'll also find top attractions like Monument to Italian Sailors and Church of Santa Maria del Casale in the area.
Travelers also like Cellino San Marco for its:
- Theme parks
When Should I Visit Cellino San Marco?
Here's a summary of the seasonal weather to help with choosing vacation dates:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 64° F and nighttime temperatures average 47° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 66° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 48° F at night
- Average rainfall is 23.11 inches in a year
How to Get to Cellino San Marco and Around the Area
|Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale)||Airport||12 mi (19.4 km)|