Find a Bed and Breakfast in Cellino San Marco from CA $125
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Bed And Breakfast in Cellino San Marco
Other property types in Cellino San Marco
Tenute Al Bano
Reviewed on Sep. 25, 2019
Kelina Charme Hotel
Reviewed on Jul. 28, 2019
Why Stay at a B&B in Cellino San Marco?
Are you looking for an accommodation with free breakfast and a comfortable environment? Though it might be difficult to find a B&B located in Cellino San Marco, you might expand your search to look for properties with a similar atmosphere in the area. When you want to explore some of the destination's attractions, Carrisiland Resort is worth a visit.
B&Bs Near Cellino San Marco
B&Bs all have a unique charm— whether it's a comfy common area with a fireplace or a sunlit breakfast nook, the little details are what make bed and breakfasts a home away from home. Below are some well-liked B&Bs in the area:
L'antica Dimora: 3 rooms
- 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Cellino San Marco
Caminanti B&B: 3 rooms
- 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the downtown core
Tobacco Suite: 7 rooms
- Situated 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center
- Buffet breakfast
- On-site bar
Handy: 2 rooms
- 10.6 mi (17 km) from the heart of downtown
Palazzo Sant'Anna Lecce: 6 rooms
- Located 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city's core
- Buffet breakfast
- In-room designer toiletries
How to Pack for the Weather in Cellino San Marco
If you're trying to decide when might be the optimal time to travel to Cellino San Marco, we've gathered some weather information to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 23.11 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 64° F and nighttime temperatures average 47° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 51° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 66° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 48° F at night
Exploring Cellino San Marco
When you want to explore some things to do in Cellino San Marco, consider a visit to Carrisiland Resort. You might also consider a trip to sites like Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo or Monument to Italian Sailors if you have time to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Cellino San Marco for its:
- Theme parks
Transportation Options In and Around Cellino San Marco
Fly into Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), which is located 12 mi (19.4 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.