- Site of Lucy Maud Montgomery's Cavendish Home
- 2 min drive
- Green Gables Heritage Place
- 3 min drive
- Eagles Glenn Golf Course
- 6 min drive
- Charlottetown, PEI (YYG)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Site of Lucy Maud Montgomery's Cavendish Home - 2 min drive
- Cavendish Visitor Information Centre - 2 min drive
- Green Gables Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Green Gables Heritage Place - 3 min drive
- Eagles Glenn Golf Course - 6 min drive
- Charlottetown, PEI (YYG) - 31 min drive
About this property
Hidden Acres Cottages
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 15.0 per stay.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hidden Acres Cottages House Cavendish
- Hidden Acres Cottages House
- Hidden Acres Cottages Cavendish
- Hidden Acres Cottages
- Hidden Acres Cottages Cavendish, Prince Edward Island
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Cots (infant beds): CAD 15.0 per stay
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds: CAD 15.0 per stay
- Sofa bed
- Combined bath/shower
- Sitting area
- TV with cable service
- BBQ Grill
- Picnic area
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Near the sea
- On the waterfront
- Next to a golf course
- In a rural location
- 14 rooms
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
We liked the roominess and it felt like home. The privacy of your own cottage is a real plus. Too bad the swimming pool was closed. It was after Labour Day.