Find Family Hotels in Cava de' Tirreni from CA $84
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Cava de' Tirreni Family Hotels
Where Should We Stay in Cava de Tirreni?
The remote destination of Cava de Tirreni is a great choice if you've been considering a vacation with the kids. The swimming spots, walking trails, and mountain views are just a few things that make this an attractive family vacation destination. Take to the air and fly into Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), which is located 12.5 mi (20 km) from the city center. Cava de Tirreni has 7 kid-friendly hotels and other accommodations so you have a variety of choices when you're deciding where you want to stay.
Vacationing families have good things to say about these accommodations:
Hotel Victoria Maiorino: Offers a restaurant, free parking, and free buffet breakfast. Guests like the clean rooms and breakfast options at this 4-star hotel.
Hotel Scapolatiello - Offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free parking. Guests like the comfy beds and central location at this 4-star hotel.
Holiday Inn Salerno - Cava De'Tirreni - Offers a restaurant, free parking, and laundry facilities. Guests like the clean rooms at this 4-star hotel.
When Should We Visit Cava de Tirreni?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family vacation. You can use these tips to plan when to grab the kids and head to Cava de Tirreni.
- Hottest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average temperature of 84°F
- Coldest months: February, January, December, and March, with an average temperature of 43°F
- Driest months: July, June, August, and April, with an average rainfall of 1.14 inches
- Rainiest months: October, January, December, and November, with an average rainfall of 4.62 inches
What Should We See and Do in Cava de Tirreni?
While you are vacationing in Cava de Tirreni, you and the family might want to see interesting spots such as Pompeii Archaeological Park and Ceramics Museum. Make sure you have plenty of time to take in activities in the area like Villa Romana, Villa Rufolo, and Cathedral of Amalfi.Cava de Tirreni is also known for its:
- Mountain views
Getting Around Cava de Tirreni
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Cava de' Tirreni Station. Cava de Tirreni may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Frequently asked questions
What's Cava de' Tirreni like for family-friendly vacations?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Cava de' Tirreni?
How many family-friendly hotels will I be able to find in Cava de' Tirreni?
What's the seasonal weather like in Cava de' Tirreni?
What's there to see and do with your family in Cava de' Tirreni?
What's the best way for us to get around Cava de' Tirreni?
More trip options
- Find More Hotels near Cava de' Tirreni
- More Hotel Options in Cava de' Tirreni
- More Accommodation Types in Cava de' Tirreni
- Hotels near Popular Cava de' Tirreni Attractions
- Other Hotels near Cava de' Tirreni, Salerno
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Cava de' Tirreni Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends