- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Beauvais Lake Provincial Park
- 56 min drive
- Bellevue Underground Mine
- 60 min drive
- Frank Slide
- 60 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Castle Mountain Resort
Castle Mountain Ski Lodge is located in Castle Mountain Resort.
- Beauvais Lake Provincial Park - 56 min drive
- Bellevue Underground Mine - 60 min drive
- Frank Slide - 60 min drive
- Crowsnest Museum - 69 min drive
- Allison Lake Cross Country Ski Trails - 72 min drive
- Lethbridge, AB (YQL-Lethbridge County) - 133 min drive
About this property
Castle Mountain Ski Lodge
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2 per cent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Castle Mountain Ski Lodge Pincher Creek
- Castle Mountain Ski Lodge Pincher Creek Alberta
Good during the weekend
We stay at this hotel on a Monday night, we were totally alone in the hotel, no restaurant around unless you drive 20 minutes to a near town. This is a ski lodge and it is located at the base of the mountain. We were told that a Bar and restaurant usually open from Friday to Sunday. The room are nice and clean. No air conditioning or fan. windows are small. It is truly a winter place. we felt being in a ghost town.
Pros: Average room and clean,
Cons: Food is the problem during the week, something could be done to supply at least the breakfast to all guests.
Location: The hotel is located at the end of a road that leads to the base of Castle mountain. There isn't much to do in the summer, everything closed.