Overview of Hotel Borgo San Felice
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room (Premium)
Double Room (Prestige)
About this area
Located in Castelnuovo Berardenga, Hotel Borgo San Felice is in a rural location. Vittorio Alfieri Theater and Chianti Sculpture Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Felsina and Cantalici Winery. Travelling with kids? Consider Berardenga Riding Centre and Gianfranco Carla Fineschi Botanical Rose Garden. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Castle of Brolio - 13 min drive
- Circuito di Siena - 19 min drive
- Meleto Castle - 20 min drive
- Chianti Sculpture Park - 22 min drive
- Santa Maria alle Scotte Polyclinic - 28 min drive
- Castelnuovo Berardenga Station - 23 min drive
- Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 111 min drive
- Poggio Rosso — 1 min walk
- Il Gazebo — 1 min walk
- Bottega del 30 - 4 min drive
- Osteria del Castello - 5 min drive
- Sira e Remino - 6 min drive
About this property
Hotel Borgo San Felice
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Amazing place, beautiful, service incredible, food, everything. A hotel I want to be back