- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Castillo Grande Beach
- 107 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Cartagena, Media Luna Hostel Baru is on a private beach. Local points of interest include Baru Church and National Aviary of Colombia.
- Castillo Grande Beach - 107 min drive
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 86 min drive
About this property
Media Luna Hostel Baru
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property does not provide hot water. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Media Luna Baru
Place was clean and beautiful. Only get coffee if they happen to have it that day and not till breakfast is served around 9 9:30. Really would have loved to have coffee or at least hot water when we got up. Also ran out of some beer and other things. But great views. Beach had lots of coral so getting in and out of water cut your feet if not wearing water shoes. Daisy was super nice at reception