Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Cartagena bed & breakfast in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this bed & breakfast is within a 5-minute walk of Simon Bolivar House and Museum and Puerta del Reloj. San Felipe de Barajas Castle and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are available at this bed & breakfast. Free cooked-to-order breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and a garden.
All 11 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Portal de San Diego by HMC
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Cartagena bed & breakfast also offers a garden, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
Bed & Breakfast Name
- Hotel Portal de San Diego
- Hotel Portal de San Diego Cartagena
- Portal de San Diego
- Portal de San Diego Cartagena
- Portal San Diego
- Portal De San Diego Hotel Cartagena
- Hotel Portal San Diego HMC Cartagena
- Hotel Portal San Diego HMC
- Portal San Diego HMC Cartagena
- Portal San Diego HMC
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.