- Plaza Santo Domingo
- 3 min walk
- Walled City of Cartagena
- 3 min walk
- Cartagena Cathedral
- 5 min walk
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Cartagena's Cartagena Walled City neighbourhood, Hotel Noi Cartagena 1860 - Adults Only is in the historical district and by the sea. Clock Tower is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nuevo Bosque Softball Stadium or Estadio De Softbol De Chiquinquira.
- Plaza Santo Domingo - 3 min walk
- Walled City of Cartagena - 3 min walk
- Naval Museum Cartagena - 4 min walk
- San Pedro Claver Church and Convent - 4 min walk
- Cartagena Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- 1860 – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Hotel Noi Cartagena 1860 - Adults Only
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 200000.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: COP 250000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
We should mention